Overview of Logan Cache Rich Credit Union
Logan Cache Rich Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,437 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Logan Cache Rich Credit Union are those who belong to the field of membership:
- Employees of Logan City
- Employees of Cache County
- Employees of Logan City School District
- Employees of Cache County School District
- Employees of Cache County Charter Schools
- Employees of Rich School District*
- BATC Employees
- All Family Members
- Main Office Address: 72 E 700 N, Logan, UT 84321
- Website: https://www.lcrcu.org/
- Phone: (435) 563-6882
- Charter Number: 24763
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 324379750
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Varex Credit Union, Horizon Utah Credit Union and Granite Credit Union.