Overview of LOCO Credit Union
LOCO Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,581 members.
Who Can Join?
LOCO Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- Residents In Otero County
- Active Board of Regents, School Board Members, and school employees in the following counties: Lincoln, Catron, Soccoro, Torrance, Guadalupe, DEBaca, Hidalgo, Union, Harding Counties, Otero
- Loving School Employees in New Mexico
- Anyone who has an immediate family member who is a member of the LOCO Credit Union can also join
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 1743, Alamogordo, NM 88311
- Website: http://www.lococreditunion.com
- Phone: (575) 437-3110
- Total Members: 5,581
- Total Assets: $67 million
- Charter Number: 66117
- Routing Number: 312276030
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Mexico
There are currently 40 credit unions operating in the state of New Mexico and combined these credit unions have 998 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Chaves County School Employees Credit Union, Cuba Credit Union and State Employees Credit Union.