Overview of Lockport Schools Federal Credit Union
Lockport Schools Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,453 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the Lockport City School District
- Members of the Lockport Council of PTAs
- Employees of Ridge Road Express
- Employees of YWCA of the Niagara Frontier
- Employees of DeSales Catholic Schools
- Employees of the credit union
- Immediate family members of the above-mentioned employees or retirees
- Main Office Address: 360 S Transit St, Lockport, NY 14094-4848
- Website: https://www.lockportschoolsfcu.org
- Phone: (716) 433-7740
- Total Members: 1,453
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 17372
- Routing Number: 222381235
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Visions Credit Union, Ukrainian National Credit Union and Consumers Credit Union.