Overview of Local Union 392 Federal Credit Union
Local Union 392 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1989 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,490 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible in joining the Local Union 392 FCU, the person must meet any of the following categories:
- A member of Plumbers, Pipe Fitters and M.E.S. Local Union No. 392
- An employee of Pl, Pf, & M.E.S. Local Union No. 392 Fringe Benefit Funds
- An employee of the Joint Apprenticeship Training Center
- A staff member of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 1228 Central Parkway, Suite 302, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Website: https://www.392fcu.org/
- Phone: (513) 621-4600
- Charter Number: 24373
- Charter Year: 1989
- Routing Number: 242086484
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cleveland Self Reliance Credit Union, First Miami University Student Credit Union and Ohio Valley Credit Union.