Overview of L&N Credit Union
L&N Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Kentucky. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 267 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 104,917 members.
Who Can Join?
You are also eligible to join the credit union if:
- Someone in your immediate family is a current member.
- You live, work, worship, attend school, or belong to any legal entity in any of the following counties: Bullitt County, Henry County, Jefferson County, Oldham County, Shelby County, Spencer County, Trimble County, Clark County, IN, Floyd County, IN, Laurel County, Pulaski County, Rockcastle County, Whitley County, Knox County, Boone County, Campbell County, Kenton County, Gallatin County, Grant County, Pendleton County, Dearborn County, IN, Hamilton County, OH or Ohio County, IN
- Main Office Address: 9115 Smyrna Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40229-1578
- Website: http://www.lnfcu.com
- Phone: (502) 368-5858
- Total Members: 104,917
- Total Assets: $1,841 million
- Charter Number: 9260
- Routing Number: 283079227
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.