Overview of L&N Credit Union
L&N Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,526 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to become an L & N member if you are in any of the following categories:
- An employee or retiree of The City of Tarrant.
- An employee or retiree of CSX Transportation or other affiliated companies.
- An employee or retiree of other designated groups or organizations.
- Family members, related by blood or marriage, to any L & N Credit Union member.
- Main Office Address: 4101 Vanderbilt Rd, Birmingham, AL 35217
- Website: http://www.mylncu.com
- Phone: (205) 841-2544
- Total Members: 1,526
- Total Assets: $9.7 million
- Charter Number: 62356
- Routing Number: 262087159
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mobile Postal Credit Union, City Credit Union and Lauderdale County Teachers Credit Union.