Overview of LM Federal Credit Union
LM Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,626 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join LM Federal Credit Union if you are an employee (active or retiree) of the following employers:
- Various Lockheed Martin groups in the Eastern United States
- ST Engineering in Baltimore
- Leidos in the Mid-Atlantic region
- On active duty and reserves of Warfield Air National Guard Air Base
- Companies in the Baltimore area: Cogar Printing, TAG Engineering, JAC Communications, Command Technology, Acadia Windows & Doors, and Model Precision Machine
The family member of an existing credit union member is also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 101 Chesapeake Park Plz, Baltimore, MD 21220
- Website: http://www.lmfcu.org
- Phone: (410) 687-5240
- Total Members: 3,626
- Total Assets: $51 million
- Charter Number: 6039
- Routing Number: 252076390
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Nasa Credit Union, Andrews Federal Credit Union and Census Credit Union.