Overview of Lisbon Community Federal Credit Union
Lisbon Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 33 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,832 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the following towns and cities in the State of Maine are eligible to join Lisbon Community Federal Credit Union.
- Lewiston, Auburn, Durham, Lisbon, or Sabattus in Androscoggin County
- Bowdoin and Topsham in Sagadahoc County
- Pownal in Cumberland County
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 878, Lisbon, ME 4250
- Website: http://www.lisboncu.org
- Phone: (207) 353-4144
- Total Members: 9,832
- Total Assets: $163 million
- Charter Number: 13190
- Routing Number: 211287984
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Brewer Credit Union, New Dimensions Credit Union and Dirigo Credit Union.