Overview of Linkage Credit Union
Linkage Credit Union was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,175 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Linkage Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who reside, work, worship or go to school in Mclennan County
- Employees and family of US postal Service
- Employees and family of ARC Abatement
- Employees and family of H.O.T Council of Governments
- Employees and family of Plumlee Place
- Employees, members and associates of American Legion Post 121, Waco, TX.
- Employees and family of Integ
- Main Office Address: 4527 Speight Ave, Waco, TX 76711
- Website: https://linkagecu.com/
- Phone: (254) 754-1168
- Charter Number: 67519
- Charter Year: 1931
- Routing Number: 311989933
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sweetex Credit Union, Metro Medical Credit Union and Hockley County School Employees Credit Union.