Overview of Lincoln Park Community Credit Union
Lincoln Park Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,389 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Lincoln Park Community Credit Union are the following:
- Individuals that live or work within the city of Lincoln Park or Allen Park, Michigan
- Employees of the city of Melvindale, Michigan
- Elected officials and employees of District Court #24 (Allen Park and Melvindale)
- Persons on pensions arising from such employment and a family member of a current member
- Main Office Address: 1400 Emmons Blvd, Lincoln Park, MI 48146-3836
- Website: http://www.lpccu.coop
- Phone: (313) 389-2300
- Total Members: 3,389
- Total Assets: $70 million
- Charter Number: 61701
- Routing Number: 272482375
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Arbor Financial Credit Union, Michigan United Credit Union and Community West Credit Union.