Overview of Liberty County Teachers Federal Credit Union
Liberty County Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,843 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Liberty County Teachers FCU is open to:
- All school employees and their immediate family members. This includes but is not limited to substitutes, custodians, bus drivers, teacher’s aides, office staff, administration and even volunteers in the following school districts:
- Liberty, Dayton, Cleveland, Hardin, Hull-Daisetta, Devers, Tarkington, Trinity, Goodrich, Corrigan-Camden, Livingston, Onalaska, Leggett, Big Sandy, Grand Saline, and Heritage Christian Academy.
- All employees of Liberty and Polk County and the cities of Dayton, Liberty, Livingston, Daisetta, and Cleveland. This includes but is not limited to any and all of the following staff including their immediate family members:
- Courthouse, fire department, police department, water company, electric company, and telephone company
- Liberty and Polk County Farm Bureau members
- Liberty-Dayton Community Hospital, Liberty Forge
- Liberty-Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Livingston Water Company members of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Raywood, MiSWACO, New Life Social Club
- Community Missionary Baptist Church
- Main Office Address: 3712 North Main Street, Liberty, TX 77575-3929
- Website: https://www.libertycu.com/
- Phone: (936) 336-7236
- Charter Number: 14052
- Charter Year: 1960
- Routing Number: 313185722
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Houston Credit Union, Brownfield Credit Union and Victoria City-County Employees Credit Union.