Overview of Liberty Bay Credit Union
Liberty Bay Credit Union was first established in the year 1917 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 79 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 25,034 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Liberty Bay Credit Union is open to the following:
- Hardworking men and women in eastern and central Massachusetts who live, work or attend school in any towns they serve. Click here to see the full list of towns.
- An immediate family or household member of someone who has already joined Liberty Bay Credit Union
- Employed by, or a member of one of LBCU Partner Organizations
- Main Office Address: 300 Granite St Fl 3, Braintree, MA 02184-3909
- Website: https://lbcu.org/
- Phone: (617) 439-6500
- Total Members: 25,034
- Total Assets: $715 million
- Charter Number: 67541
- Routing Number: 211081216
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Community Credit Union Of Lynn, Alltrust Credit Union and Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union.