Overview of LG&W Federal Credit Union (LGWFCU)
LGWFCU was established in 1940 and is a credit union based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,325 members.
Who Can Join LGWFCU?
Membership is open to Memphis Light, Gas & Water employees, retirees, and their immediate family members. You can become a member by submitting an application online.
- Main Office Address: 1616 Whitten Rd, Memphis, TN 38134
- Main Office Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (901) 680-7995
- Website: https://www.lgwfcu.com
- LGWFCU Routing Number: 284084635
- Charter Number: 3796
Membership Trends: The credit union has a membership base of 5,325 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating within the state. Credit unions in Tennessee each have on average 18,398 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has declined by 2%.
LGWFCU Financial Information
- Total Assets: $112 million
- Total Loans: $30 million
- Total Net Worth: $21 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $3,956
- Net Worth Ratio: 18.7%
- Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Southeast Credit Union, Tennessee Valley Credit Union and Alcoa Tenn Credit Union.