Overview of Leominster Employees Federal Credit Union
Leominster Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,848 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following Leominster Municipal Employees, and their extended families.
- Work for the City of Leominster
- Retired from the City of Leominster
- Elected Officials for the City of Leominster
- Recognized Volunteer for the City of Leominster Department
- Main Office Address: 24 Church St, Leominster, MA 1453
- Website: http://www.leomefcu.org
- Phone: (978) 534-0240
- Total Members: 1,848
- Total Assets: $23 million
- Charter Number: 1461
- Routing Number: 211383723
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lowell Municipal Employees Credit Union, Cambridge Firefighters Credit Union and Chelsea Employees Credit Union.