Overview of Lauderdale County Teachers Credit Union
Lauderdale County Teachers Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,329 members.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership at Lauderdale County Teachers Credit Union Currently Includes:
- All employees of the Lauderdale County School Board of Education
- All employees of Mars Hill Bible School
- All employees of Heritage Christian University
- All employees of Shoals Christian School
- All employees of Riverhill School
- Employees of our Credit Union
- Any retired persons from another teachers school system
- Immediate family members are eligible for membership also.
- Main Office Address: 103 Mangum St, Florence, AL 35630
- Website: https://www.lctcu.org/
- Phone: (256) 766-2936
- Charter Number: 61944
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 262285838
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: City Credit Union, Fort McClellan Credit Union and Railway Employees Credit Union.