Overview of Latvian Cleveland Credit Union
Latvian Cleveland Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,040 members.
Who Can Join?
To become a member of the Latvian Cleveland Credit Union, Inc. you must be:
- A person of Latvian descent, who is a member of an acknowledged religious organization/church and their immediate families
- A member or employee of the American Latvian Association
- A past member of the Latvian Cleveland Credit Union or of the Latvian Church Credit Union who has terminated and wishes to reinstate his membership to the credit union
- A member of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church, Cleveland, Ohio congregation
- A person of Lithuanian descent, who is a member of Lithuanian associations, chapters, organizations or communities in Ohio and their immediate families. Any former member of Taupa Lithuanian Credit Union of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Main Office Address: 1385 Andrews Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107-2405
- Website: http://www.latvianclevelandcu.org
- Phone: (216) 228-1996
- Total Members: 1,040
- Total Assets: $35 million
- Charter Number: 62822
- Routing Number: 241079353
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Telhio Credit Union, Community One Credit Union Of Ohio and St. James Parish Credit Union.