Overview of Latrobe Area Hospital Federal Credit Union
Latrobe Area Hospital Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,400 members
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees, doctors, medical staff, and technicians, who work for Excela Health Corporation, headquartered in and supervised from Greensburg, PA, and its wholly-owned subsidiaries; volunteers who work under staff supervision; medical employees of staff doctors
- Employees of Select Specialty Hospital, a division of Select Medical Corporation, who work in Latrobe, PA
- Employees of Walbeck Insurance, who work in Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families or household
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 121 W 2Nd Ave, Latrobe, PA 15650
- Website: http://www.lahcreditunion.com
- Phone: (724) 539-8820
- Total Members: 1,400
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 16209
- Routing Number: 243382161
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Patriot Credit Union, BVA Credit Union and Iron Workers Credit Union.