Overview of Landmark Credit Union
Landmark Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 27 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership qualifications for Landmark Credit Union may be derived from any of the following categories:
- Employees of the V.A. Medical Center or its satellite offices
- Residents of Vermilion County
- Federal employees or retired federal employees residing in Vermilion County, Il
- Employees of Thyssen Krupp, Danville plant
- Members of the former R & S Credit Union
- Members of the former Westville Federal Credit Union
- Employees of BroMenn Healthcare Bloomington, Il
- Members of Union Local 1271 (Heatcraft)
- Employees of the U.S. Post Office, Danville, Il
- Members of the former Danville Consolidated Credit Union
- Members of the former Lauhoff Employees Credit Union
- Family members of any of the above categories also qualify
- Residents living or working in Fountain, Vermillion, or Warren counties in Indiana
- Main Office Address: 506 W Fairchild St, Danville, IL 61832
- Website: https://www.landmarkcreditunion.com
- Phone: (217) 442-9005
- Charter Number: 60532
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 271182702
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Quad Cities Postal Credit Union, Select Employees Credit Union and Western Illinois Credit Union.