Overview of Landings Credit Union
Landings Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 52 employees.
Who Can Join?
- Arizona School, College, & University employees, students, & family members. – Basically, if you or a family member work at or attend school in Arizona.
- Select Employer Groups (SEGs)
- Sponsorship (refer-a-friend)
- Main Office Address: 2800 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Website: https://www.landingscu.org
- Phone: (480) 967-9475
- Charter Number: 62937
- Charter Year: 1953
- Routing Number: 322173149
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Winslow Santa Fe Credit Union, Arizona Central Credit Union and Oneaz Credit Union.