Overview of Land of Lincoln Credit Union
Land of Lincoln Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 12 branches and 116 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 34,055 members.
Who Can Join?
You can become a Land of Lincoln Credit Union member if:
- You live or work in one of our 27 Counties: Bond, Christian, Clark, Clay, Clinton, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Effingham, Fayette, Jasper, Jefferson, Lawrence, Macon, Marion, McLean, Montgomery, Morgan, Moultrie, Piatt, Richland, Sangamon, Shelby, Washington.
- You have an Immediate Family Member Who is Already a Member
- You are employed at one of their Premier Partner Businesses
- You are United Methodist Affiliate
- Main Office Address: P O Box 3310, Decatur, IL 62524
- Website: https://www.llcu.org
- Phone: (217) 864-3030
- Total Members: 34,055
- Total Assets: $358 million
- Charter Number: 63716
- Routing Number: 271183015
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.