Overview of Lakehurst Naval Federal Credit Union
Lakehurst Naval Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,000 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to those who currently work at Navy Lakehurst as one of the following:
- Civilian employees of the Department of Defense
- U.S. Armed Forces (active or retired) their dependents or dependents of survivors who use Navy Lakehurst facilities
- Non-appropriated fund employees
- Employees of Contractors
- Naval Reserve Personnel training at Navy Lakehurst
- Military Recruiting personnel
- Widows or widowers of persons who died while in the field of membership
- Administrative personnel who work at schools or colleges
- Immediate family members of all of the above
- Main Office Address: 60 Lansdowne Rd, Lakehurst Naec, NJ 08733-5021
- Website: http://www.lnfcu.net
- Phone: (732) 323-2496
- Total Members: 2,000
- Total Assets: $40 million
- Charter Number: 7958
- Routing Number: 231277945
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Path Credit Union, Thunderbolt Area Credit Union and Liberty Savings Credit Union.