Overview of Lake County Educational Federal Credit Union
Lake County Educational Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1995 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,927 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All faculty and employees of Lake County Public Schools
- All students, faculty, and employees of North Olmsted City Schools
- Expanded Membership to Students & School Employees
- All employees of the partner organizations within the Greater Cleveland area
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1595 Mentor Ave, Painesville, OH 44077
- Website: https://www.lakecountyedufcu.org
- Phone: (440) 352-4732
- Total Members: 3,927
- Total Assets: $35 million
- Charter Number: 24545
- Routing Number: 241280977
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Toledo Urban Credit Union, Presidents Credit Union and Cleveland Selfreliance Credit Union.