Overview of La Crosse Burlington Credit Union
La Crosse Burlington Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 941 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the La Crosse Burlington Credit Union is open to individuals who are:
- employees of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad’s Chicago and Twin Cities Divisions that work into or out of La Crosse, Wisconsin;
- immediate family members of current members (this includes, but is not limited to, spouse, parents, children, and stepchildren);
- former LBCU members who were in good standing at the time the account was closed, and who would like to become a member again.
- Main Office Address: 1735 Credit Union Ct, La Crosse, WI 54603
- Website: http://www.forlbcu.com
- Phone: (608) 781-5040
- Total Members: 941
- Total Assets: $8.5 million
- Charter Number: 66406
- Routing Number: 291881119
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kenosha Police And Firemen’s Credit Union, Evergreen Credit Union and Nekoosa Credit Union.