Overview of KONE Employees Credit Union
KONE Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,815 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees and retirees of KONE, Inc and KONE Holdings, Inc.
- All members of their immediate families, which shall include any relative by blood, marriage, foster and adopted children
- Employees of the credit union
- Main Office Address: 4502 27Th St Ste K, Moline, IL 61265
- Website: http://www.konecu.com
- Phone: (309) 736-6461
- Total Members: 1,815
- Total Assets: $23 million
- Charter Number: 60855
- Routing Number: 271186449
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Peoria Postal Employees Credit Union, Central Credit Union Of Illinois and College And University Credit Union.