Overview of Keesler Federal Credit Union
Keesler Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 39 branches and 730 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 287,691 members.
Who Can Join?
People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Forrest, Pearl River, Harrison, or Hancock counties, or select census tracts in Jackson or Hinds counties in Mississippi are eligible to join. Other qualifications for membership are the following:
- Work at one of their 300+ select employee groups
- Have a family member who’s a Keesler Federal member
- Live, work, worship or attend school in select census tracts in Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist and St. Tammany parishes in Louisiana
- Live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in specified census tracts in Mobile County, AL.
- Military who can use the services at Keesler Air Force Base or at Royal Air Force Bases in the UK
- Main Office Address: P O Box 7001, Biloxi, MS 39534-7001
- Website: http://www.kfcu.org
- Phone: (228) 385-5500
- Total Members: 287,691
- Total Assets: $4,320 million
- Charter Number: 5561
- Routing Number: 265577585
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.