Overview of Kauai Teachers Federal Credit Union
Kauai Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,229 members.
Who Can Join?
Kauai Teachers Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- Teachers and employees (active or retired pensioners) of the County of Kauai Schools
- Full-time registered students of Kauai County High and Intermediate Schools
- Employees of this credit union
- Immediate family or household of a current or potential member
- Main Office Address: 2969 Umi Street, Lihue, HI 96766-1345
- Website: http://www.kauaifcu.com
- Phone: (808) 245-3753
- Total Members: 3,229
- Total Assets: $39 million
- Charter Number: 2577
- Routing Number: 321379928
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Helco Credit Union, Maui Credit Union and Hawaii Credit Union.