Overview of Kaua’i Federal Credit Union
Kaua’i Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 40 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,334 members.
Who Can Join?
Anyone can join Kaua’i Federal Credit Union, but those with ties to the following organizations, either through work or other affiliation, are included in their field of membership.
- County, State, Federal, Department of Education, or Government
- Lokahi Partners Kauai Community College Employee or Student
- Kauai Museum
- Kauai Filipino Chamber of Commerce Member
- Hawaii Government Employees Association Member
- Relative of a Current Member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 711, Lihue, HI 96766
- Website: http://www.kgefcu.org
- Phone: (808) 245-2463
- Total Members: 7,334
- Total Assets: $131 million
- Charter Number: 5487
- Routing Number: 321379915
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.