Overview of Kansas City Credit Union
Kansas City Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,340 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Kansas City Ccredit Union is open to the following:
- People who live, work, or worship in Jackson, Cass or Clay County, Missouri, are eligible for membership.
- Employees of The City of Kansas City Missouri, Truman Medical Center, or the KCATA (The Metro).
- Once you qualify, your family members are also eligible to become members.
- Main Office Address: 5110 Ararat Dr, Kansas City, MO 64129-1852
- Website: http://www.kccu.net
- Phone: (816) 861-5700
- Total Members: 6,340
- Total Assets: $55 million
- Charter Number: 63388
- Routing Number: 301081016
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Volt Credit Union, Bayer Credit Union and Mercy Credit Union.