Overview of Kamehameha Federal Credit Union
Kamehameha Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,650 members.
Who Can Join?
Kamehameha Federal Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- Kamehameha School: students, alumni, faculty, and employees
- Bishop Museum: employees, volunteers, and members
- Royal Hawaiian Center: tenants and their employees
- Kamehameha Shopping Center: tenants and their employees
- An immediate family of existing and potential member
- Main Office Address: 1620 N School St Ste 116, Kamehameha, Honolulu, HI 96817-1849
- Website: https://www.kamehamehafcu.org
- Phone: (808) 842-9660
- Total Members: 3,650
- Total Assets: $43 million
- Charter Number: 11553
- Routing Number: 321379261
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: H M S A Employees Credit Union, Hawaii First Credit Union and Local Union 1186 Ibew Credit Union.