Overview of Kahului Federal Credit Unio
Kahului Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,832 members.
Who Can Join?
Kahului Federal Credit Union membership is open to people who meet the following requirements:
- Live, work, or worship on the island of Maui
- Immediate family members of an existing member
- Full-time students attending school in the area
- A spouse of someone who died while within the field of membership
- A person who retired as a pensioner or annuitant
- A person who has an immediate family member who has the potential to join Kahului FCU
- A household member who shares in the same economic benefit living under the same roof with an existing member.
- Main Office Address: 25 West Kamehameha Avenue, Kahului, HI 96732
- Website: http://www.kahuluifcu.com
- Phone: (808) 871-7705
- Total Members: 3,832
- Total Assets: $70 million
- Charter Number: 10399
- Routing Number: 321379711
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: University Of Hawaii Credit Union, Wailuku Credit Union and Gather Credit Union.