Overview of Johnstown School Employees Federal Credit Union
Johnstown School Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 522 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the Johnstown School Employees Federal Credit Union is now open to employees who work regularly in the Education industry in Cambria and Somerset Counties in Pennsylvania, meaning they work for:
- An elementary school, secondary school or post-secondary school
- A county superintendent of schools office
- An authorized education foundation
- A school board, as either employees or trustees
Membership is also open to spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of the credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons. You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 738 Viewmont Ave, Johnstown, PA 15905
- Website: http://jsefcu.com
- Phone: (814) 255-6642
- Total Members: 522
- Total Assets: $8.1 million
- Charter Number: 3120
- Routing Number: 231381491
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.