Overview of Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union
Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 88 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 42,363 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Census Tract 2605.01, Baltimore City, Maryland
- Employees, students, retirees and Alumni association members of the Johns Hopkins University
- Employees and retirees of the Johns Hopkins Health System and its hospitals,
- Employees and retirees of other select entities
- Main Office Address: 1501 S Clinton St Ste 1200, Baltimore, MD 21224-5732
- Website: http://www.jhfcu.org
- Phone: (410) 534-4500
- Total Members: 42,363
- Total Assets: $604 million
- Charter Number: 20623
- Routing Number: 252076235
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Baltimore Washington Credit Union, Capital Area Realtors Credit Union and Five Star Of Maryland Credit Union.