Overview of JM Associates Federal Credit Unit
JM Associates Federal Credit Unit was first established in the year 1980 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,165 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the JM Associates Federal Credit Unit are the following:
- Associates of JM Family Enterprises, Inc. and its majority-owned subsidiaries including:
- Data Scan
- Executive Incentives & Travel
- JM&A Group
- JM Lexus
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, Inc.
- Southeast Toyota Finance
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership, persons retired as pensioners from the above employment
- Members of the immediate family, and organizations of such people.
- Main Office Address: 9987 Pritchard Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32219-2894
- Website: https://www.jmafcu.org
- Phone: (904) 378-4588
- Total Members: 8,165
- Total Assets: $167 million
- Charter Number: 23709
- Routing Number: 263089800
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Everglades Credit Union, Publix Employees Credit Union and Coral Community Credit Union.