Overview of Jersey Central Federal Credit Union
Jersey Central Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,723 members.
Who Can Join?
Jersey Central Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is limited to individuals who are employed (active or retired) by the companies:
- Amtrak, Belvidere & Delaware River Railway, Borough of Fanwood, Borough of Kenilworth, Brighton Air Corp.
- Capobianco & Gaudenzi Accountants &, Auditors, Chesapeake & Delaware, LLC, Conrail
- CSX, Coast to Coast Legal Funding, CW Brabender Instruments, Delta Dental of NJ
- Dover and Delaware River Railroad, Dover and Rockaway River Railroad, Eaton Corporation
- Hayward Industries, New Jersey Transit, New York New Jersey Rail, Norfolk Southern, Raritan Central Railway
- Schielke Insurance Agency, Topco Inc., Township of Clark, or Township of Cranford
The immediate families of a current credit union member are also eligible.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 661, Cranford, NJ 7016
- Website: http://www.jerseycentralfcu.com
- Phone: (908) 272-3040
- Total Members: 3,723
- Total Assets: $23 million
- Charter Number: 2493
- Routing Number: 221275177
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Member’s 1st of NJ Credit Union, New Brunswick Postal Credit Union and GAF Linden Employees Credit Union.