Overview of Jefferson Financial Credit Union
Jefferson Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 138 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 50,768 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if:
- You are a family member of a Jefferson Financial FCU member.
- You live, work, worship or attend school in one of the following Counties/Parishes: Louisana – Cameron, Calcasieu, Jefferson, Livingston, Orleans, St. Tammany; Alabama – Autauga, Chilton, Dallas, Lowndes, Perry or Wilcox
- You are a student or staff member of one of the following school systems: Bossier Parish, Caddo Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, St. Charles Parish (staff only) or St. James Parish (staff only).
- You are an employee, member or volunteer of a Business Partner/Select Employee Group(SEG) affiliated with Jefferson Financial FCU that is not listed above.
View the complete eligibility information here.
- Main Office Address: 7701 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003
- Website: https://my.jeffersonfinancial.org/
- Phone: (504) 348-2424
- Total Members: 50,768
- Total Assets: $846 million
- Charter Number: 24871
- Routing Number: 265474109
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.