Overview of Japanese American Community Credit Union
Japanese American Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,315 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Any person who resides in Japanese Ancestral in Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties in Los Angeles
- Students, teachers, officials, PTA members, or persons associated in some other capacity with the Japanese Language School Unified System
- Employees of this credit union’s partnered companies
- Employees or members of the following associations:
- Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple
- Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
- Japanese Restaurant Assoc. of So Cal
- An immediate member of an eligible member
- Main Office Address: 3037 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90018
- Website: http://jacomcu.org
- Phone: (323) 731-9358
- Total Members: 8,315
- Total Assets: $72 million
- Charter Number: 63589
- Routing Number: 322078477
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Atchison Village Credit Union, NorthBay Credit Union and Vision One Credit Union.