Overview of Jacksonville Firemen’s Credit Union
Jacksonville Firemen’s Credit Union was first established in the year 1933 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,775 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the Jacksonville Firemen’s Credit Union is limited to:
- Who are regular employees or public officials of Fire/Rescue Departments in Duval, Clay, Nassau, St. Johns, Flagler, Columbia, Putnam, and Volusia counties
- Any association of such employees, volunteer organizations associated with professional firefighters, emergency services personnel, associated government employees, and members of the family of persons within such groups.
- Main Office Address: 2205 Haines St, Jacksonville, FL 32206-3301
- Website: https://jaxfirecu.org/
- Phone: (904) 353-4788
- Charter Number: 67717
- Charter Year: 1933
- Routing Number: 263079124
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Choice Credit Union, Florida Central Credit Union and Madison Education Assoc. Credit Union.