Overview of Irving City Employees Federal Credit Union
Irving City Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1993 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,753 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the City of Irving, Texas
- Employees of the Irving Police Department
- Employees of the Irving Convention and Tourist Bureau
- Employees of the Irving City Council
- Employees of the Irving Independent School District (IISD)
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 1408 W Pioneer Dr, Irving, TX 75061
- Website: http://icefcu.com
- Phone: (972) 259-1233
- Total Members: 4,753
- Total Assets: $83 million
- Charter Number: 24481
- Routing Number: 311985238
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Covenant Savings Credit Union, Education First Credit Union and Government Employees Credit Union.