Overview of Iron Workers Federal Credit Union
Iron Workers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,534 members.
Who Can Join?
Members of the following groups are eligible to join the Iron Workers Federal Union:
- Iron Workers Local #3
- Iron Workers Benefits Plan of Western PA
- Tree of Life or L*Smicha Congregation
- St. Augustines Parish
- Wilkinsburg-Penn Joint Water Authority
- Immediate family of a current member.
- Main Office Address: 2201 Liberty Ave Ste 201, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4512
- Website: http://iwfcu.com
- Phone: (412) 471-1133
- Total Members: 3,534
- Total Assets: $6.6 million
- Charter Number: 15797
- Routing Number: 243083774
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: BVA Credit Union, U F C W Local 1776 Credit Union and Scranton Times Downtown Credit Union.