Overview of Interior Federal Credit Union
Interior Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 34 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,443 members.
Who Can Join?
You can become an Interior FCU member if you or your immediate family members:
- Are a Department of the Interior employee, contractor, or volunteer…that’s right contractors and volunteers!
- Volunteer at one of the National Parks (one time for at least 3 hours)
- Join through the New Mexico Wildlife Federation.
- Are an employee or volunteer of one of the following groups
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1849 C St Nw Rm B038, Washington, DC 20240
- Website: http://www.interiorfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 208-3936
- Total Members: 20,443
- Total Assets: $258 million
- Charter Number: 319
- Routing Number: 254074442
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in District of Columbia
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of District of Columbia and combined these credit unions have 299,083 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: F R B Credit Union, Library of Congress Credit Union and EP Credit Union.