Overview of Interfaith Federal Credit Union
Interfaith Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,869 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Interfaith Federal Credit Union includes churches, clergy, staff, laity, congregations, and their family members.
- United Methodist Western Jurisdiction
- California-Pacific, Desert Southwest, California-Nevada, Pacific-Northwest, Oregon-Idaho, Mountain Sky, and Alaska
- United Methodist Conferences
- New England, Missouri, Dakotas, Minnesota, Holston, Memphis, and Nashville Episcopal Area
- Main Office Address: 9040 Benson Ave, Montclair, CA 91763
- Website: https://interfaithfcu.org/
- Phone: (909) 946-4096
- Total Members: 7,869
- Total Assets: $130 million
- Charter Number: 5816
- Routing Number: 322280906
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Strata Credit Union, Tucoemas Credit Union and Inland Valley Credit Union.