Overview of Integrity Federal Credit Union
Integrity Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,545 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Summit County
- Members of the immediate family of the household
- Spouses of persons who died while eligible for membership at our credit union
- Employees of the credit union
- Volunteers in the community
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 971 Wooster Rd W, Barberton, OH 44203
- Website: http://www.integrityfcu.org
- Phone: (330) 825-2455
- Total Members: 5,545
- Total Assets: $60 million
- Charter Number: 475
- Routing Number: 241273887
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: BFG Credit Union, Firefighters & Company Credit Union and Cincinnati Ohio Police Credit Union.