Overview of Industrial Credit Union
Industrial Credit Union was first established in the year 1983 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 106 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 29,909 members.
Who Can Join?
A deposit of $5 into a savings account and a one-time $5 membership fee is required to become an IFCU member, giving you access to all the benefits of membership! You are eligible for membership as well if anyone in your family is a member of IFCU. Also, employees of their Select Employers are eligible for membership. This includes:
- Board members
- Immediate family members of employees (i.e. parents, siblings, and grandparents)
- Retirees of any of Select Employers
- Main Office Address: 1115 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN 47905
- Website: http://www.ifcu.com
- Phone: (765) 771-8000
- Total Members: 29,909
- Total Assets: $291 million
- Charter Number: 24026
- Routing Number: 274974878
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.