Overview of Indianhead Credit Union
Indianhead Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,650 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Indianhead Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who works or lives in Douglas, Polk, Washburn, Burnett, Sawyer and Barron County.
- Employees of the Chicago Northwestern Railway in the Second Division
- Any member of the immediate family of any eligible person
- A trust for the benefit of eligible members
- Organizations and associations, in which the majority of individuals are eligible for membership.
- Corporations that are located in the geographical area ICU serves.
- Public Depositors, who are located in the geographical area ICU serves.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 100, Spooner, WI 54801
- Website: http://www.indianheadcu.org
- Phone: (715) 635-8273
- Total Members: 7,650
- Total Assets: $88 million
- Charter Number: 66434
- Routing Number: 291880767
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Winnebago Community Credit Union, Madison Credit Union and Valley Communities Credit Union.