Overview of Indiana State University Federal Credit Union
Indiana State University Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 28 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,587 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who resides or works in Vigo County or surrounding counties (Vermillion, Parke, Clay, Sullivan) in Indiana and Illinois (Edgar and Clark) through American Consumer Council membership
- Employees of the ISU select employee groups (SEGs)
- An immediate family member of a member is eligible to join Indiana State University Federal Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 444 N 3Rd St, Terre Haute, IN 47807
- Website: http://www.isucreditunion.com
- Phone: (812) 234-1021
- Total Members: 9,587
- Total Assets: $134 million
- Charter Number: 13616
- Routing Number: 274975932
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Business and Industrial Credit Union, SouthBend Firefighters Credit Union and Hulman Field Technicians Credit Union.