Overview of Illinois State Police Federal Credit Union
Illinois State Police Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,650 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Law Enforcement employees of federal, state, county and municipal agencies or departments engaged in the police protection industry within the state of Illinois.
- Retired individuals from the approved industry group
- Employees of the credit union
- Spouses of eligible deceased persons
- Members of immediate families of eligible members
- Main Office Address: 730 Engineering Ave, Springfield, IL 62703
- Website: http://www.ispfcu.org
- Phone: (217) 523-8000
- Total Members: 7,650
- Total Assets: $122 million
- Charter Number: 17335
- Routing Number: 271987635
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northwest Municipal Credit Union, R.I.A. Credit Union and District 123 Credit Union.