Overview of IBEW Local #5 Federal Credit Union
IIBEW Local #5 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,322 members.
Who Can Join?
To be a member, a person must be in the field of membership by a common bond:
- Regular members of Local No. 5, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, AFL-CIO, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who qualify for membership in accordance with its constitution and bylaws as of the date of this charter; employees of the above Local No. 5
- Spouse of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 5 Hot Metal Street, Suite 201, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Website: http://ibew5.virtualcu.net
- Phone: (412) 432-1152
- Total Members: 1,322
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 21782
- Routing Number: 243086496
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Blackhawk Credit Union, Monroeville Boro Credit Union and Pennsylvania-American Water Credit Union.