Overview of IBEW 26 Federal Credit Union
IBEW 26 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,887 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible to join the UBEW 26 FCU, one must meet any of the following categories:
- IBEW Local 26, IBEW Local 70, SMW Local 100, IUEC Local 10, Heat & Frost Insulators, Asbestos Workers Local 24, Contractors, UA Local 5 Plumbers and Gasfitter contractors and employees of contractors who have signed agreements with the above-listed unions.
- Family members are also eligible to join including spouse, children, parents, brothers, sisters, grandchildren, and grandparents.
- Main Office Address: 4371 Parliament Pl Ste C, Lanham, MD 20706
- Website: https://www.ibew26fcu.com/
- Phone: (301) 306-0610
- Charter Number: 10323
- Charter Year: 1955
- Routing Number: 254074756
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Ferko Md Credit Union, Bee Credit Union and APL Credit Union.