Overview of Iberville Federal Credit Union
Iberville Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,172 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Iberville Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Iberville Parish
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Iberville Parish
- Employees of the following:
- City of Plaquemine
- Town of Maringouin
- Town of White Castle
- Town of St. Gabriel
- Town of Grosse Tete
- Iberville Parish Council
- Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Iberville Council on Aging
- Iberville Parks and Recreation District
- Assumption Parish Waterworks
- Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Heritage Manor of Napoleonville
- Assumption Parish Police Jury
- Supreme Sugar Company
- Assumption General Hospital
- Southern Mutual Help Association
- Glenn Mary Home Missioners
- Main Office Address: Po Box 66, Plaquemine, LA 70765
- Website: https://www.ibervillefcu.org/
- Phone: (225) 687-4836
- Charter Number: 12356
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 265476453
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: University Of Louisiana Credit Union, Wymar Credit Union and Barton Plant Employees Credit Union.