Overview of HUD Federal Credit Union
HUD Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,095 members.
Who Can Join?
HUD Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is available for the following:
- Employees of The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or HUD affiliates
- Employees of a company in HUDFCU Select Employee Groups
- A family member of a current or eligible HUDFCU member
- Main Office Address: P O Box 23273, Washington, DC 20026
- Website: http://www.hudfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 863-2800
- Total Members: 5,095
- Total Assets: $54 million
- Charter Number: 4037
- Routing Number: 254074730
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in District of Columbia
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of District of Columbia and combined these credit unions have 299,083 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Dept of Labor Credit Union, Gsa Credit Union and District of Columbia Teachers Credit Union.